What’s the future of Construction Tech and how Innovators are transforming to adapt to an Uncertain Environment?
What’s the future of Construction Tech and how Innovators are transforming to adapt to an Uncertain Environment? In this panel discussion, hear from some of the Built Environment Accelerate to Market Programme awardees as they share insights on the future of Built Environment technologies and its potential application in uncertain times.
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Time: 11.00am - 11.45am
Where: Innovation Made Real @ Singapore Science Park at SWITCH 2020
1. Charles Ng, Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer, Aespada
2. Manik Bhandari, Chief Executive Officer, Vulcan AI
3. Mattia Asti, Business Development Manager, Getronics
4. Marcus Chen, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Vebits
5. Nilesh Jadhav, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, BtrLyf-Digital Built Environment Ecosystem Platform, Qi Square
6. Ryan Liew, Chief Executive Officer, VRCollab
Tay Weibin, Head of Strategic Partnership, TNB Accelerator
What’s the real truth behind innovation in this uncertain environment?